Saturday, November 18, 2006

OUTRIGHT MWC CHAMPIONS!



Viva LAS VEGAS! The COUGARS are Mountain West Conference Champions, and headed to Vegas again... it was great to be at the game to see Brown break the all time record for rush yardage, and Beck throw for 10,000 + in his byu career and second all time, and oh yeah did I mention the CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!..... but something is missing, yes it will be GREAT to humble the pukes even more this season and grind them into that plastic field they think is grass, I want the COUGS to make the little indian boys look stupid, I want them shoved... no...THROWN back where they belong down on the bottom lookin up to the MIGHTY COUGARS as we TOWER OVER THEM...the championship is great and lobo meat is pretty tasty but, ITS ON....ITS RIVALRY WEEK , and the smell from up north is BAD, the utes stink.............GO COUGS

No comments: