


I know its been like forever since I have updated this blog, its like this Ihave been like hella busy and just havent had the time, sorry.
well like the title says Kash turned 3 years old on the 19th and he thinks that is pretty cool, I took the day off and we went to the kangaroo zoo in P.G., No its not a real zoo but its a place that has a bunch of those big blow up slides that kids love, The boys had so much fun we stayed there for like 3 hours, then we came home and grandma Clara and papa Percy and Diane came down to our house for cake and ice cream, then grandma Faye and grampa Craig and Kabri came down and gave him a new tank like Ky's and some army clothes, Kash said his favoite part of his birthday was having people come down to his house to play... it was a good day
this weekend we are head out camping... finally, we are going down to boulder on our annual friends campout with Stolle and Cory and their families we should have a lot of fun we usually do and we eat well Stolle is a heck of a good camp chef. I'll try and update this when we get back with some pictures and camp stories....
No comments:
Post a Comment