Monday, February 18, 2008

HELLO again...HELLO


HI Everybody, I'm so bad at this blog thing. It's been forever since I have updated this page. Anyway We blessed Kayl on superbowl sunday, it was very nice to be able to do that it is always a special moment.he is growing so fast he is such a little chunky monkey, and he is really starting to smile and laugh and according to Tami he only screams bloody murder when dad tends him, and beleive me he has a strong set of lungs, lets just say he is hungry alot and is very pickey about how he is fed and by whom he is fed, mom and only mom........... well speak of the devil...guess who is cryin' and MOM is gone so I have to go now..... iT's A CrAzY LiFe!

1 comment:

The Owen Family said...

I love the picture. He is getting so big and WOW what a little chunkster. However he is so cute! Tami you look GREAT (you to Taz). Talk to you soon.