Friday, July 18, 2008

I KNOW...sorry

Well It has been forever since I have posted on this blog , sorry (like anyone cares) Ok well I guess ill recap our summer thus far.
We went on our annual friends camp out over memorial day weekend to start off the summer it was a really fun trip we went down to gobblin valley and the san rafell ... we blew a tire on the explorer, but that was ok 'cause when you have five of your buddies there it makes changing a tire short work, we got back to camp and went hunting rabbits. when Ky and I got back Kash was crying.... he triped and fell in the fire and burnt his hand really bad. we came home... and took him to the doctor he had to have the skin cut off and wrapped up for 3 weeks, but it was a fun trip we got some great pictures but I cant get them on to this blog for some dang reason it wont let me down load pictures.
I have gone scouting for elk a few times and I plan on going again this weekend, ive seen afew good bulls so there is hope for a good one this fall. I got my cougar back from the taxidermist the other day, it looks so good I put it up on the ledge above the pantry on some rock slabs and some branches it's cool.
Our transmission went out on the explorer for the 2nd time on the 1st of july, (that sucked) but at least it was still on warranty the warranty expired on the 3rd (that was close). DONT BUY A FORD!!! never again will I buy a Ford, its an '05 and had 2 transmission jobs.
The Baby (Kayl) is crawling now....well scooting around, and has 4 teeth and 2 more on the way, he is getting so big
Brynn is on the way to big girlness (pottie training ): She loves to maul Kayl
Kash is just being Kash or should we say Krash, he burnt his hand ... burnt his chin on the stove and cut his finger, and a dozen or so knicks, bumps and scrapes. he can ride his bike with no training wheels and he loves to ride fast.
Ky has been going to summer reading at the school and loves to go scouting for elk with dad, he is a hiking little man he just goes a goes, and he misses hockey, he'll start again it the fall.
Well thats it for now, if I could post pics I would see you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "like no one cares" I check your blog for updates, and check your blog for updates, and check your blog and check and check and check. Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.