Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The BOY'S of SUMMER

The boys have been playing lacrosse and baseball this summer.  Ky has been playing lacrosse, it is something completely foreign to us as a sport but it is pretty fun to watch as you get to understand the rules better its sort of like hockey on grass but different.
He seems to really enjoy it. he is an enforcer... he was ejected for a check to the throat, during his last game, that's what they called anyway... it looked clean to us, he just knocked the kid out of his cleats.  and he is not afraid of the big guys anymore, he'll be ready for football this year for sure.
Kash is our baseball player, finally we have a boy that like baseball! he has caught on really fast and is a pretty good little hitter. T-ball is T-ball But he like it a lot I wish Mapleton would  not play their games on Tuesday night though because I work most Tuesdays and have missed more of Kash's game than I would like. I'm glad he likes baseball, Ky has always hated it for some reason, someday he may come around.

No comments: