Wednesday, December 22, 2010
DiSnEyLaNd !
Our 1st Christmas gift of the season was a family trip to Disneyland. it was way fun... Tami and I decided to not tell the kid until we were on the road, so we told them we were going to Mesquite to get out of the cold alittle bit, so the next morning in the hotel they got their 1st gift. They were so excited when they opened it and saw their tickets to Disney and sea world.
So we ate breakfast and off we went to California. We arrived at the Hotel and the kids wanted to go to the beach, so we drove down to Corona Del Mar and played at the beach for a bit.
The next two days were spent at Disneyland it was fun and almost exactly the same as it was 17 years ago, (the last time I went there.) except for the California adventure part. I really liked the Tower of Terror and Screamin' roller coaster, (so did Kash) ha ha.
then we went down to San Diego and went to Sea World. we had that place to ourselves it was cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment