Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brynn's 1st dance Recital

Tonight was Brynn's very first dance recital, she did so good, we are very proud of her.  She just started Dance in January and has really enjoyed it.

 I have a video clip that I wanted to use here but I cant seem to get it to upload...oh well,  She preformed very very well. We were a little afraid  because sometimes she is so shy... but not tonight she was GREAT!


I bought a new commuter truck, its a little Ford Ranger, and should get a lot  better gas mileage.  My old truck was getting about 8mpg, so 23+ will be quite the change. especially if gas prices get up much higher.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a pretty sweet new ride you have there and Brinny you look so cute with your hair all curled and your outfit on. I bet you were the cutest girl there.

Anonymous said...

Brynn, you look so cute in your dance uniform and I bet you did so good. You'll have to dance for me soon.

Taz, I like the truck!! Good deal-that will save a bit of gas money for you.