Ok, I know... for a few years now I have packed on a few more pounds than I should have, and got a bit out of shape. I was tired of being refer to as a "bigger" guy, and having Ky show me his 6 six pack and me having a KEG! So for Christmas last Tami and I bought the 60 day insanity workout that we saw on a late night infomercial, and started the program January 2nd 2012.
My "FIT TEST" really sucked! The program completely kicked my trash the first week or two, well to tell the truth it STILL kicks my trash! but not as much as in the beginning.
Tami and I had to completely change our eating habits, from 3 meals a day to 5, but keeping each to under 500 calories. Biggest for me was portion sizes and I cut out soda, slowly at first then completely, that was rough as you all know I loved my Pepsi max, but I have been clean and sober for 4 weeks now. and we eat alot healthier, whole grains, high protein, low fat.
And all I have to say now is INSANITY works, with one week to go in the program I have lost 26 pounds, I started at 235 lbs and as of yesterday 209 lbs. and have gained some definition... although not as much definition as Tami, she is amazing!
I didn't take before and after pics because I really didn't think it would work this well but IT WORKS, I finish on Sunday, but will start it all over again on Monday... My goal 190 lbs by Easter wish me luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment