Well we made it through Memorial weekend unscathed, that is awesome given our track record of traumatic injuries at this time of year. I had to work every day but we still got to go up the canyon and hang around the fire with the gang, it was cold and muddy but it was good to see everyone, and it was a bonus that we had to come home each night and sleep in our beds, so I could go to work. The one downer was that I got some wicked chest cold that I just cant kick had to go to the Dr. today to get better. well here are some pics of our weekend.
Ky and Kash went through a bottle of BB's
Kash (the pyro)
Fun with mallows!
"take my picture, daddy!"
1 comment:
Great pictures!! Looks like a fun weekend. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Post a Comment