Tami & I ran our first 13 mile relay today, we had so much FUN! and I think we did really good considering neither one of us could run a lick just a few months ago. We finished the race with a time of 1:53:30something.
Tami took the first leg of 6 miles, and I took the last 7.1
We both won watches at the after party, Tami won hers in a raffle and I won mine in a... are you ready for this... a DANCE OFF competition , yeah I won a dance off, Ha Ha Ha. It was more of a make a fool of yourself competition!
We had alot of fun, we are running our first full half in September, The Nebo Half. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Way to go you two!! You are amazing. Love the watches and, Taz, you're going to have to demo the dance--can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment