Ky and Kash decided that they wanted to wrestle this year, so we signed them up and they started this week. they had one practice and then had matches the next day. They both did really well, Kash was the dominator in his two matches. He really enjoys the sport and we decided that it is a good sport for him since the floor is padded and its part of the game to land on his face. Kash was able to win both his matches. Ky was so exicted for his match and got so nervous, he was matched with a kid that had wrestled before and he got taken down really hard and had the wind knocked out of him but he never gave up he tried so hard and hung in there the whole time and did not get pinned. Tami said she HATES wrestling and wants to stay home cause she does not like the emotional side of the sport, but she will go to support the boys. They will only get better as they learn some more moves and stuff. I started wrestling when I was 5 and went until I was 15. It's funny how fast it all comes back when I see my boys doing some of the same stuff that I did when I was little. its crazy.
2 comments:
So that is awesome, good job boys!
What awesome little wrestlers! Hope the have lots of fun.
Post a Comment