Monday, May 11, 2009

Our '09 family salsa garden





Well we got the garden all in. We planted mainly peppers, (serranos, jalapenos, anchos, santa fe grandes, and the best of all F-1 salsa chiles) yum yum. Tomatoes ( mostly Romas and a few moscows) onions, carrots, watermelon (I am going to risk them again this year after having them all stolen last year.) cantaloupe, cucumbers, squash, zuccini, and a couple pumkins for the kids.  We planted it all last week and now we go over nightly and give all the little starts a drink , we put down plastic this year to help keep the weeds down and give the melons the heat and moisture that they love.
well since I last updated this Ky got braces on his front teeth (if that crap ain't train robbery I don't know what is.) $$$$ but you got to do what you got to do to make room for those teeth or else, and he is to handsome to have bad teeth. He has choosen to skip hockey this year to pursue his true love of the gridiron, he wants to play tackle football this fall so he practices every day.  Kash needs to get involved in some sort of sport but I cant get either one of the to play baseball, Ky says its to boring so naturally so does Kash even though he has never played, he thinks he would like soccer or hockey so he will be doing one of those. all the kids are ready for summer it was 80 degrees today so they had to run through the sprinklers.
We are going on our annual friends camp over memorial day, I cant wait I have cabin fever so bad I can taste it. I will be sure to post about it after we get home, it is always a good time even if one of the kids end up in the fire (Kash). 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos - thanks for sharing, we love your blog