Monday, March 08, 2010

Ky is NINE!

It's Ky's 9th birthday today, Grandma Faye decorated our door.  Ky thought it was way cool with the football theme this year. I cant beleive he is nine it goes so fast,  I had this plan this morning to wake up early and take Ky to breakfast at his favorite resturaunt in the whole world... so I woke up at 4:45 and got dressed and then woke up Ky and we snuck out and went to IHOP!, the only problem is IHOP doesn't open 'till 6am... so we went back home called work and told my boss I would be in late watched some tube and then went to IHOP for a special "Dad And Ky only" breakfast it was fun.  He is growing up too fast.  after school he is going to jumpin' jack with a couple of his buddies, they sould have fun. 
 
Ky, I am so glad that your mom and I get to be your parents, you are an awsome kid with so much talent and potential in what ever you do. Everybody want to be your friend and you are a great son, I am so lucky to have a boy like you... I am glad you like to do things with me... you are AWESOME and the GREATEST. I love you, ~Dad
Here are a couple football pictures from last season, there not the best I have better but not on this camera, anyway he is # 12 if you can pick him out.
His team was the spanish fork SAINTS, went undeated and won  UVFL superbowl. just like the NFL SAINTS... and now Drew Brees is his favorite QB 'cause they both play for the SAINTS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems impossible that Ky is nine. The time goes too fast! Taz and Tami, be so proud, he is truly an amazing boy and you are doing a great job as parents. Thanks for your blog, we always check for updates.