Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ky's a TRUCKER / FARMLAND / 21st century

Well we have finally joined the 21st century and have finally got high-speed internet, so hopefully I will stay on top of this thing better... Ky had his soapbox derby for scouts the other night so we made a semi-soapbox-truck. It turned out really well although I am pretty sure mom and dad did the most work, but Ky did do a lot of the taping and some painting.
He had the best design by far, he had a lot of fun and won every race.
And last week Tami took the pre-school kids to farmland at Thanksgiving point for a field trip, I think petting zoo's are goofy but the kids liked it and the pictures were cute so...
That Cubber's is sure a funny little bugger, I need to post a video of him doing his impersonation of Ky, it is hillarious.  Well it is sure nice to be able to blog this while watching the jazz game ... insted of trying to find time while at work.  see ya soon.

No comments: